I want to help my diabetes or high blood sugar.
Diabetes is a severe worldwide problem. In America 1/3 of our population has been diagnosed with this dreaded disease, and another 1/3 are suffering with insulin resistance. Insulin resistance or pre diabetes represents the next easy step to diabetes. That means that approximately 50 percent of our population has this dreaded problem. Diabetics are divided into 2 types. Type 1 represents only 5 percent of the diabetics. These people don't produce insulin and must have insulin to survive. Type 2 represents 95 percent of diabetics. These people produce too much insulin, but their cells are resistant to receiving insulin driving blood sugars higher. These people need one or many medicines to try to drive insulin and sugars into the cells. In future topics you will see how harmful it is to have too much insulin in the blood stream. Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes is the single most costly disease to our medical establishments and insurance companies. This creates billions of dollars to maintain health care. Diabetes can lead to eventual kidney failure with possible dialysis, coronary artery disease and strokes. Diabetes can lead to diseases of blood vessels, with possible artery bypass and amputations. Diabetes can lead to impaired vision or blindness. As you can see diabetes must be controlled better, and especially Type 2 diabetics or the pre-diabetics known as insulin resistance. Type 2 diabetes simply means that there is too much insulin in your blood stream, not reaching the target cells creating insulin build up in the blood stream. It has been shown that with too much insulin in your blood stream these events occur:
(1) Reduction of circulation to all areas of the of body (2) Reduction of our immune system (3) Inflammation to muscles organs, and joints (4) Increased clumping of blood throughout our system (5) Storing body fat instead of using it for energy, with resultant weight gain and obesity.
As you can see, you need to control insulin. If you reduce insulin levels you should expect to see:
(1) Greater blood flow to all tissues and organs
(2) Improvement of your immune system
(3) Reduction of inflammation most everywhere (4) Burning of body fat with weight loss and increased energy
(5) Less chance of blood clumping.
In 1982 a Nobel prize in medicine was given to Harvard medical school for the discovery of the most powerful hormone your body produces called eicosanoid (eye-kah-sah-noid). Their research showed that the only effective way to control eicosanoinds in a favorable manner was to have tighter insulin control. They showed that the only way to control this most powerful hormone and reduce blood sugar was to control insulin by dietary means. Their conclusion that you must have 30 percent proteins, 30 percent fat (monounsaturated), (olive oil, avocados, almonds etc.) and 40 percent carbohydrates (those that do not stimulate the pancreas to release large amounts of insulin) at every meal and snack. You must control your food to act as a drug to stop insulin excess. At Eicolife we recreated our formula to be an equal balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. In our customer feedback we have seen much tighter insulin control with this equal amounts of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. At Eicolife we use 1/3 percent protein from whey or soy sources, 1/3 percent monounsaturated fats with our eicolipids, and 1/3 percent carbohydrates with our eicofibers that do not stimulate large amounts of insulin release.
We have spent much time and resources to produce this amazing formulation called Eicolife. If you use our product twice daily on an empty stomach, you will hopefully see greater insulin control, possibly leading to better blood sugar levels. With Eicolife, exercise, and life style changes, we hope you will regain your youthful health once again.
I want to lose weight and reduce my body fat.
America is a country battling the disease of obesity. Current statistics show that since the 1960's marked obesity is overwhelming this country. The number of moderately obese people is still about 12 percent (people that are 10/20 pounds overweight) the number of markedly obese people (30 pounds or more) has risen from 8 percent to a staggering 35 percent. That is a staggering figure to say the least. When a person is moderately obese to markedly obese he or she faces these problems:
(1) Increased risk for diabetes.
(2) Increased risk for blood pressure elevation.
(3) Increased risk for stroke and heart attack. (4) Increased body inflammation, because excess fat tissue is inflammatory.
What could be the reason for this marked obesity increase? I feel that the world with rapidly advancing technologies has forced us into the fast food industry for much of our nutritional intake. Our country use to sit down with family to a balanced meal, now we are on the go grabbing food. That has led us to refined high insulin producing carbohydrates, poor protein, and polyunsaturated fats (one of the worst selections of fat possible). What this does is produce excessive insulin, to overcome this excessive blood sugar we have created at each meal. With the rapid drops in blood sugars our cravings for quick sugar maintenance, causes us to make poor sugar laden food choices to help try to normalize our blood sugar levels. This creates the never ending blood sugar rollercoaster effect. This creates large amounts of insulin in our blood stream. Insulin makes us fat. It is impossible for us to burn body fat when high levels of insulin are present in the blood stream, forcing us to store fat. How can we burn our body fat and lose weight? This is accomplished by a diet of 1/3 percent good proteins, 1/3 percent monounsaturated fats such as olive oil, avocados, almonds, or canola oil and 1/3 percent carbohydrates that don't force heavy insulin responses.
At Eicolife we use a balanced proprietary formulation of Eicolipids from monounsaturated fats. We use Eicofibers, fibers that don't force heavy insulin production. With this precise balanced formulation, Eicolife hopes to slow down insulin production, helping to burn body fat for increased energy and weight loss. It makes sense to use Eicolife and help regain your energetic life style.
The Eicosanoid hormone has no glandular origin, but has been found to be in the cell membrane of every cell (60 trillion Eicosanoids). The Eicosanoid sends out feelers or antennae into the blood stream every 5-7 hours. If these Eicosanoids detect a lot of insulin in the blood from your pancreas (poor diet rich in carbohydrate) you will produce the negative Eicosanoid responses, which does the opposite of the positive Eicosanoid responses, which are:
- Closing down circulation
- Immune system depression
- Body fat storage
- Joint and muscle pain
- Increased blood sugar levels
- Possible clumping of blood
How do I have a healthy heart and prevent strokes?
The key to a healthy heart and prevention of strokes depends on 3 major factors:
(1) Maintaining a good blood flow through the arteries (2) Reduction of the cardiac risk factors: circulating insulin in blood stream, cholesterol, triglyceride, and LDL (3) Reduction of stress, and adding a regular exercise program to your daily routines.
(1) Maintaining a good flow through the arteries involves controlling the Eicosanoids positively (we have discussed this earlier). These hormones are responsible for producing greater deep arterial blood flow. These Eicosanoids are controlled by precise balancing of proteins, carbohydrates, and monounsaturated fats. When you use Eicolife as a meal substitute you have more of a chance of controlling this hormone in a positive way helping to increase blood flow. (Eicolife tries to follow this equation of balanced protein, carbohydrates, and monounsaturated fats).
(2) Controlling cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL, and circulating insulin in the bloodstream, all depends on your ability through your diet to control the Eicosanoids positively. You must stop excessive insulin production by not consuming large amounts of carbohydrates and balancing carbohydrates by using proper proteins, and adding monounsaturated fats to slow their entry into the bloodstream. Eicolife tries to accomplish this. When you have too much insulin in the blood stream it targets the liver to release cholesterol, triglycerides and LDL into the blood stream. Most of the new mainstream thinking for controlling these cardiac risk factors deals with reduction of excessive insulin in the bloodstream. Excessive LDL, Cholesterol and Triglycerides help lead to production of hardening of the arteries. This hardening of the arteries is linked to building up plaque or plugs in our circulatory system, that can be possibly be broken off in areas of the circulatory system leading to clots in the heart (heart attack, heart failure) clots to lungs (Pulmonary emboli), and/or clots to the brain (stroke).
(3) Reduction of stress is so difficult to do, but by adding daily exercise you help to control stress.
Most people say that when they use Eicolife they want to exercise more and change their stressful life style. Doesn't it make sense to add Eicolife to your daily routine?
I want to improve my cholesterol triglycerides, and LDL levels.
Many people struggle with these levels in their blood work. What can happen if you maintain high levels of cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL? There is direct association of these three creating heart attacks, strokes, and narrowing of your arteries. Not a great combination of future health.
These 3 are directly related to elevated or high levels of insulin in your blood stream. When insulin levels are high it attacks certain enzymes in the liver to release excessive cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL. How do you control the insulin level in your bloodstream? This is controlled by balancing your meals or snacks to be 1/3 percent proteins, 1/3 percent monounsaturated fats and 1/3 percent of non-insulin producing carbohydrates.
This is not easy to do with our high paced life styles, and the fast food industry. Eicolife provides these exact ratios in an easy to blend drink you can consume quickly and then be on your way to a more efficient lifestyle. Doesn't it make sense to live your life to the max with Eicolife?
A Few Words About The Eicosanoid Hormone:
You want to make sure you are producing the positive Eicosanoid. By using Eicolife once or twice daily your body attempts to stimulate the fat burning process. Oils such as olive oil and avocado oil are monounsaturated fats, which are Eicosanoid neutral. This means that these oils do not make you fatter, but help to reduce the rapid entry of insulin into the bloodstream. These calories do not matter in the total calories per day, but create a lot of positive energy and really decrease your appetite. The keys to longevity (longer life) and optimal health is (A) stimulating of the positive Eicosanoid (B) calorie reduction (C) eliminating disease (D) digesting food (a long and difficult process on the body).
How can I live longer with a better quality of live (longevity)?
Living longer is everyone's wish or goal. To live longer and be in a nursing home or basically house bound with constant assistance is not an ideal longevity pathway. Living longer with the ability to do the things you want to do (travel, exercising, driving, golfing, socializing with family and friends), and requiring little or no assistance is the true definition of longevity. How do we try to obtain this better longevity? The opinion of all experts in longevity is based on 4 factors. The factors that will age you the fastest are:
(1) Circulating insulin in the blood stream (2) Uncontrolled blood sugar levels (3) Cortisol production (4) Free radicals
Let’s discuss each.
(1) Too much insulin in the blood stream causes:
a. a constriction in blood flow b. decreasing our immune system c. creating tremendous inflammation to all joints, muscles, and organs
d. storing of fats, and not using fat for energy, leading to obesity
As you can see you don't want excess insulin in your blood stream.
(2) Uncontrollable blood sugars create disorder in our brain and nervous system, aging us very quickly, as well as leading to pre diabetes (insulin resistance) and diabetes, types 1 and 2.
(3) Cortisol production; this emergency hormone is released when we don't have adequate proteins at every meal and snack, this does not allow adequate glucose to the brain. The emergency hormone cortisol really inflames the brain, at the same time as it gets some sugar to the brain.
(4) Free radical production. Everyone thinks this comes from pollution, cigarette smoking or second hand smoke, but this is only a small amount of free radicals. The greatest producer of free radicals comes from eating and digesting foods. This takes so much energy from your body to digest food. The energy must come from ATP molecule that requires lots of oxygen to produce ATP. These oxygen molecules are partially used creating many, many free radicals.
As you can see watching your diet is the single most important factor in producing quality longevity. Eicolife has been shown to help people not be as hungry and eliminate many meals possibly reducing free radical production. Eicolife has helped some people reduce insulin in their blood streams by controlling carbohydrate cravings. Eicolife has helped many people manage their blood sugar levels by promoting a healthier lifestyle, with exercise and better food choices. Eicolife provides the best type of proteins hopefully lessening the need for cortisol production. Doesn't it make sense to use Eicolife twice daily to try and produce a longer quality of life?